Freitag, 7. Januar 2011

About this site

This is my new Blog, i want to show you how my makeovers looks.
Before I show you one of my makeovers, I write a little about me.

My name is Sabrina, and I am living in Germany. (That is the reason my english not is so good, Im sorry :-D)

I am writing on english, because This page is to all the people of the world.
In this blog can you see my selfmade makeovers. And if you like I also make a makeover on YOUR picture :)
You don't have to pay money for it or something like that :-D You only have to send the picture to my E-mail: sabrinasmakeovers@hotmail.com and then I will send you the ''makeovered'' picture to your Email.


Have fun on this site :-)
xxx

All pictures here on this site copy right! You have to asked the owner if you before your taken them!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen